X manager problem parsing package

Hi, I am trying to install the Spotify APK through X Manager for ad free listening. I’m following Troy’s instructions from awhile back and when I try to install the APK for Spotify it says “there was a problem parsing the package”. It doesn’t matter which version I choose, stock patched, lite, or amoled, I get the same thing. Any ideas?

What device are you trying to install it on?
The following are the most common reasons.

1. You might have turned off “Allow installation from unknown sources”

2. The downloaded .apk is not fully downloaded or corrupted

3. The app is not compatible with the Hardware or version of the OS you are using

The device is my Samsung X Cover 6 Pro phone. It’s an Android device. I have unknown sources turned on for X Manager. I don’t know what to do if the file is corrupted, I’ve installed X Manager from their website xmanagerapp.com.

Install the downloader app on your phone and then allow it to install from unknown sources and go here to get the APK. I have no idea what xmanager is. Using your Chrome browser you can get the downloader app from>

Does the phone allow you to download from the Google Play Store? If so, can you just download and install Spotify from there?

If there’s one available for that model phone you sure could.

Yes I know I can install just the Spotify app, but I was looking to get the APK through X Manager because I wanted add free listening for free. I had it on my phone already though X Manager, but it was having trouble updating, so I uninstalled it and thought I’d re- install but now it says “problem parsing the package”. That didn’t happen before.

Ahhh ok. I missed that info regarding your phone, the first time around. GL2U.