Why Troy insider is your go to website

I have gone through so many streaming websites over the years I’ve lost count. Why is it people stay? It seems that everything is so basic and not technical as some websites are. People only want to know what will help them without a lot of smoke and mirrors. I know Troy works hard to produce the best info out there. He is unbiased and gives honest, straight forward answers that people can understand. Streaming media has exploded over the past few years and it’s a new ball game that many don’t understand. The down to earth explanations that many give really help the so called tech illiterate and just make it easier for all. I have been doing this for a number of years and basically fumble my way around using many different websites that sometimes can be a little confusing. I learn something everyday and appreciate the direction others give me. So, what is it that makes this website special?

8 Likes

Simple. People like you.

3 Likes

Troypoint singlehandedly got me started in cord cutting. After having trouble with my first android box and doing a google search, I clicked on one of his articles and have been relying on Troy ever since. His articles are easily the simplest and easiest to follow and always worked. As soon as I got the email of the Insider, I signed up. The best and truest answers to pretty much any streaming question are found here. Why go anywhere else?

10 Likes

As I’ve said before, this place is a wealth of knowledge and has helped learn new things which I really value

6 Likes

I concur , the site and the people here are knowledgeable , willing to share that knowledge.

I try to learn new stuff but when stuck this is my go to place.

Better than the library or Google for facts and advice

4 Likes

I am just learning Kodi and addons. I use Troypoint and Troy insider because I trust the information and the people are so generous with their advise when I have asked for help. There is so much misinformation out there I don’t use any other source but this one.

3 Likes

Because of the value people give willingly to others. Maybe because most people here haven’t forgot where they came from.

4 Likes

There is great quality of people here most everyone is willing and eager to help. The knowledge is amazing as everyone has some expertise in so many different areas. The best place around I don’t know how many times a day I check in always something new to learn. Thanks for everything Troy and all that are involved with keeping things going great job

4 Likes

The reason I posted this was because of a problem I had with a feed on Reddit. One of the mods called Troy a scam artist and I really did not appreciate their tone. I called him on it and was promptly banned. No biggy. It was probably because I was directing some people with issues to Troy for help. I’m sure it didn’t set well with those who started the feed on Reddit.

3 Likes

I saw that as well and found others with a similar rant, but I never judge anyone by someone else’s opinion. I form my own.

2 Likes

I agree 100% This is a great site with a lot of helpful ppl and easy to navigate.

3 Likes

Sounds like someone on Reddit is jealous.

2 Likes

Because…

1 Like

Troypoint isn’t a scam site… it wouldn’t be around as long if it was.

I’m glad everyone here enjoys the site. Cheers.

4 Likes

With success comes haters, it never ends. Joe Rogan is an example. He has a platform, is king of that platform and everyone wants to topple him. Its the same everywhere.

Have fun and carry a BIG streaming stick :eyes: :sweat_smile: :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

@Remy thanks for sticking up for us. Due to our huge subscriber base and website traffic, there are people who wish to be us. I think @TXRon summed it up best in his post about haters. Thanks for following TROYPOINT!

5 Likes

Since I can’t post there anymore, since I’m banned, I still monitor the site. Most of the advice is good ad spot on but it would be nice for people to go to sites that that give not only sound advice but videos! Some do better with step by step videos. That’s why I’m a big fan of YouT**** when it comes to fixing something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.