Why Is Your Android Phone’s RAM Full, and Should You Clear It?

I found this interesting and thought I would share it.

Why Is Your Android Phone’s RAM Full, and Should You Clear It?
https://www.makeuseof.com/why-is-android-ram-full/

2 Likes

Samsung is the worst bloatware phone i can think off, im always cleaning the ram.

Maintenance on phones is important as android devices. Last longer.

1 Like

True, I’m on my last samsung phone right now…hate it, so much bs going on in there :joy:…back to a cheap moto after this one, and smaller I dont need no tablet for a phone :robot:

2 Likes

@TXRon

I agree, im done with samsung after this, im thinking oneplus phones.

1 Like

Wow. I’m 100% Samsung. Phones, tablets, TV and Soundbar. Never had one issue with my Samsung phone and love the ease of their cleaning, optimizing and AV tool that comes as part of it. It’s all I’ll ever use or could want. It’s entirely what I use here and everywhere on the net.

1 Like

@Miki

Their phones and tablets are filled with bad bloatware, they use efuses as well, the life of their phones is garbage… even if you take care of it. Their tvs are good but there is better, as a audio enthusiasts who has heard sound from polk audio B&W, martin login and many others i can say there sound isnt good. Mainstream stuff, i find they are inflated like most brands for baisc quality. Samsung just at this point trying to be top dog with their stuff and rolling out samsung sync google style with brixby. They pay to have exclusive contracts at best buy and other major brands so it’s all you see hence buy, others do this too. Its why you only see certain phones at rogers for example. They are not the best. They are just decent.

But i digress, you can like and buy Samsung, i have 2 Samsung tvs and a phone they are older still work. I absolutely despise there phones never again.

1 Like

Every Samsung phone I purchased has lasted for many many years and functioned flawlessly. Never noticed any bloatware that affected me, but then I spend hours, when I first buy one, to configure it and delete/disable a ton of stuff I don’t use. Excellent Camera, easy to integrate into a total system. I love them and their ease of use. As you said, to each their own. You may be chevy, while I’m Ford. I love their Tech, including the phones and won’t ever use anything else

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.