Whole Home DVR for IPTV Tutorial Missing?

I need to access the whole-home IPTV DVR with TIviMate Tutorial. It says the video is no longer available. Can anyone help and/or provide the correct link?

I am using:
IP Vanish
TiViMate
Dedicated Windows 10 computer.

3 Likes

How to Build a Whole-Home IPTV DVR

edit…the one with tivimate I cant find?

2 Likes

Ya the vid isn’t available.

1 Like

@mariepayne0209

Welcome to the community.

It seems the video has been removed or down. I’m not sure if it has been moved to a different page.

@TROYPOINT

I’m only pinging you on this just to be sure before I say anything more. Unless I’m stupid and missed it on the website.

2 Likes

Thanks to all. I just wanted to be sure I wasn’t missing something because I couldn’t find the video either. I pieced together a lot of different tutorials trying to set up TiViMate with a new Plex Media Server but to know avail. I’m not sure which IP address to use for the networks since I want to use IP Vanish with a static IP address. I tried both ways but to know avail. I also currently have a usb connected to my firestick. I feel like that may be an issue also. When I tried to set up the LAN on TiviMate, the only option was to set up a SMB. I’m really not sure where I went wrong (I’m a newb), but I think I will have to start all over again.

I hope a new video for setting up a whole-house DVR with TiviMate and Plex does resurface. I’m sure it will help a lot of us.

2 Likes

I am following this, I have done the whole home DVR with Tivimate but I also followed along with the video. If / when I need to redo it, the video is a must have for me. Troy does a great job of going through each step and makes something that seems difficult rather easy.

1 Like

Hello @mariepayne0209 YouTube recently removed that video and it was embedded into that page. I just uploaded the video to my own video server and put it back on. Here you go - How to Build a Whole-Home IPTV DVR

6 Likes