What's eveyone using for updating Apps

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am using Fire TV Cube. What’s everyone using for updating their current Apps? Thank You all in advance for your sage responses.

1 Like

Hi @Anonymous
Good device, just keep lean and cleaned up.
I use Kodi with a couple of add-ons and real-debrid integrated; and a IPTV service that shall go nameless (see @TROYPOINT post for services).

1 Like

@Anonymous

Are you asking what apps we use for our stuff? Or you asking how are we updating apps?

Apps should update on their own when prompt or you can manually do it.

Currently I’m using

Kodi
Stremio
Syncler

And recently added orion to my seren and syncler and such a difference. More on that later :wink:

6 Likes

Yes, I was asking what App to use. Sorry if I was not clear on that.

1 Like

@Anonymous

No worries, I wasent reading it right. Just wanted to give the best answer. But those are my top 3! Sooooooo good with real debrid

3 Likes

I use Stremio with Real Debrid in Torrentio addon, plus Orion for movies and tv series, Kodi Matrix 19.3 with Mad Titan and The Crew add ons for sports although they do well for live TV and I authorized Real Debrid for an additional Movie and TV source, TiViMate for all the IPTV i can watch, all free sources, and use my Silk browser for sports to live tv. This is on a Firestick 4K Max, and I still have 2.43 GBs of free space.

And the weather Channel. :dragon_face: tx Dracoo, I almost forgot this.

4 Likes

Thanks, Guys, I appreciate your sage advice.

2 Likes

@TP-Dracco what’s Orion , and how do u add to seren.

4 Likes

https://orionoid.com/

2 Likes

Thanx Miki!:+1: appreciate it

1 Like

@T83

I will be doing a topic on orion later on.

6 Likes

What is Cobra? I can’t find anything for an updater called Cobra.

1 Like

not positive but I think they are talking about an iptv service.

1 Like

Aha. That’s all I could find as well. @TP-Dracoo will take care of that.

3 Likes

guess i missed the part about updates… everything i use lets me know when there is an update…

1 Like

I’m using Nvidia Shield Pro as main one, bedroom is a Beelink GT King Pro and in my music room Beelink GT King extremely happy with all

I manually choose what and when to update anything on my devices. I even choose when and what I will update my device (even though I should have waited on the Nvidia Android 11 update :scream:)

I have disabled auto update on all my devices, Nvidia, Tube, Laptop, Tablet, Phone, and my convertible hp mini laptop.

So, I will check each device separately to decide if I want to update anything whether that be in Play Store, App Store, Microsoft Store, device systems update, RAI, Unlinked, etc…, or via websites

2 Likes

Thanks that sounds good I am also interested in finding out more on this Orion and how to use and install and what it can be used with anxiously waiting for your input :thinking::+1:

I have been super busy with things going on in Canada as a trucker.

(No political intention here) but I will be doing a review on orion. I have been using it for a month now and it’s absolutely fantastic when paired with realdebrid

I will keep everyone updated if they want to try it. I will send out more info in time hopefully this weekend. If others use it feel free. But I will have a topic on this in no time.

My personal recommendations still are what I mentioned above. Thanks!

2 Likes

Look’s like we got a convoy, 10-4 :+1:

3 Likes