Vpn's for fire stick

Is it a way that you can not use a vpn? They cost too much. I don’t want to pay for a vpn. Are there any free options so we can just use the apks even if they are not on app stores? It shouldn’t matter.

1. There are a number of free vpns. Beware, if a product is free,then you are the product. Meaning they will sell your information.
  2. Buy an antennae and watch network tv for free.
  3. Pay to play. At a minimum you need to pay for internet. You need to buy a decent TV. You need to buy a streaming device (firestick, TiVo, ONN etc.). VPNs protect you from many evils that can happen. If you don’t care about being fined or losing internet service or both, then VPNs aren’t necessary.
    As we say in Texas, “Somebody hold my beer and y’all watch this!”
3 Likes

@Sebastin24

If you are using anything other than a paid service, amazon, netflix, disney and so on you should be using a vpn.

1 Like

ProtonVPN has a good free vpn service, but remember, servers are limited and get filled up pretty quickly.

1 Like

There are Free VPN’s available, using one is very limiting. You will certainly notice the difference from even using a reliable, basic and cheap paid provider.

2 Likes

WHATS A VPN ??? PAY WHO ??? WHAT DO I GET??? and what is there other than a paid service, amazon, netflix, disney ??? OOOOOOO OK FORGOT APPLE TV… AND dont let me hold your beer it will come back empty !!! LMMFAO

@cmfinc

Hahaha :joy: anyway What is VPN do I need it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Lol. Love your humour. Total confusion it is. :laughing:

i use ipvanish… not a lot of $$$ works good…

@cmfinc

I agree with you :100::blush: