VPN services that offer wireguard configs

Does anyone know of or have a list of VPN providers that offer wireguard config files to use on a router? I know of a few but for the most part it’s difficult to find a clear answer on most sites if this is offered. Thanks ahead of time. So far I know surfshark torguard and windscribe does. Just looking for all my options before I commit to long term

1 Like

Almost all offer wireguard… go to troypoint.com and look at the vpn reviews.

1 Like

Troy just did a video on that>>>>
How to Install Wireguard on a Router

2 Likes

Nice that did give me another one to try

1 Like

I setup wireguard on my asus router with surfshark configs about a month ago and all is well and speeds are much better than with the app. I also use a 3rd party firmware (merlin).

2 Likes

And you can bypass certain devices on your DHCP client list…& they’ll get full ISP speeds?

Asus router merlin firmware has a section in vpn settings called director and here you can send a device either through the vpn or bypass. I currently have 6 surfshark vpn’s running , 3 on wireguard(NY,Dallas and Houston) and 3 on opvn(NY, Tampa and LA) . I have differnt devices assigned depending on how they perform on the service.

Roger that…I’ll see what I can do with a TP-Link router…if I can bypass, I might just go ahead & set it up.
Thnx :cowboy_hat_face:

remember thats all possible with 3rd party firmware installed on my router. Im not even sure if the stock firmware ever implemented it.

Copy…I’ll read up on it…just never knew about any bypassing ability before…thought it was none or all.

I think theres a Troypoint vid on ddrt setup if its compatible

1 Like