VPN Safety Dot problems

I have vpn safety dot installed and have switched it to the on position. It keeps saying that VPN Safety Dot is initializing and will not turn from yellow to green. I have forced stopped the app, cleared the cache and data, and finally uninstalled and then reinstalled, and I still have a yellow dot and not green. Any ideas or suggestions to get this to operate correctly? Thanks!

1 Like

I had the same exact problem after months of perfect operation. I force quit and uninstalled then downloaded from Troy’s Rapid App Installer and it works as it should.

I also did they same. But still sits in the yellow.

1 Like

I had that happen to me a few times but since the new updated version came out I never have that problem anymore.

1 Like

I haven’t had this issue, but several times it has turned red and I check the VPN in running and it shows connected. I have to turn safety dot off and back on again and it turns green. Not sure why

Version 1.9.9 still giving me crashing (turns OFF when box is sleeping) issues on my Shield and KM6s. If you clear data like a new install, a message pops up that says “This app was built for an older version of Android and may not work properly. Try checking for updates, or contact the developer.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.