Vpn safety dot not downloading

Hi I have tried to download the vpn safety dot but it fails on the rapid app installer also fails using downloader, has it bern withdrawn? Any advice,appreciated

2 Likes

vpnsafetydot.com
Give that a try.

Thanks for your reply.
I guess I will have try to get it a different way as it won’t download via Troypoint rapid app installer.

1 Like

Used the vpn safety dot website and all ok.
Thanks

2 Likes

Oh good. You’re correct you can’t get it from Rapid installer but for me, on my 4k, this new version 199 is broken as discussed in many threads. It has also been asked from the Safety dot FB site, if they would put an older version there. I would really like one as it’s a bit of a pain to have to initialize it every day.

1 Like

send me pm and I will send copy of my APK version 190.

There is a new version out now. Just released. V202 that is said to have solved the problems. This comes from the FB group supporting it. I have downloaded it and will report back.

2 Likes

Look forward to your views.

1 Like

You may have made my day if this works @Wizzard !

1 Like

Well for the first time in about a month, the dot is still on in the morning so I am optimistic. 202 Seems finally fixed.

:man_dancing: :dancer: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Mine never stopped working, but it’s also only V1.9.2 and I never updated it. Figured there wasn’t much sense as it’s worked flawlessly. Looks like the Wiz is a happy camper today.

1 Like

Yea Miki, I had a couple 4Ks that I just never updated and the Safety Dot works perfect. There is no doubt that 1.9.9 was a flawed version. If 2.0.2 is better, I’ll be dancing tonight.

1 Like

Not only me. There are many people in the same boat who updated, clearly indicted on FB as well. If it stops I will report it here as well but since they were aware and said to try the new one, I do believe they fixed it.

1 Like

where did you get 2.0.2?

2 Likes

If you click on the FIRETV link on their website, this is what the file is called:

“vpnsd202” Assuming they have changed it everywhere. I’m not in front of any of my boxes or sticks, but would think the RAI may have the 2.0.2 because it comes direct from the sources.

1 Like

It’s on Troy’s RAI now…I just downloaded it :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks AMD237 all ok. works wellđź‘Ť

I got it from their site as as many times as I tried, it would not download for me from RAI for some reason.