VPN Problems on Firestick

I posted this a few days ago and lost my login info so if I’m redundant please forgive me. On my Firestick when my Nord VPN is activated Tea Tv nor Crew on Kodi will work. They both work fine when the VPN is turned off. I did the clear cache and the same results. Please help a tech lightweight.

1 Like

I have ExpressVPN and cannot duplicate your issue. Both my TeaTV and The Crew work perfectly. I might try contacting NordVPN and letting them help you. They may need any trouble logs but they’ll tell you how. If you do that please let us know the results.

1 Like

Try changing your server location and also the vpn protocol. Remember the vpn will usually slash your bandwidth in half.

1 Like

Lol. I was just typing that perhaps trying a different location and maybe even a different country depending on where it presently is set as there may be a geo block.

1 Like

Sorry, it took so long to get back. I tried the USA, Canada, Croatia all the same results. Uninstalled and re-installed the app, cleared the cache still no go when VPN has connected works fine when disconnected.

@leonm47

Some vpns are picky with apps like this, especially vpn has it has a malware program in it. I suspect it’s blocking those apps.

Kodi does work with nord I have used it alot. Infact you can install nord as a kodi addon. I would remove cinemahd and try again.

1 Like

Do you have Real Debrid on Kodi/TeaTV? If so, some NordVPN servers don’t like torrents and may not work if the target stream is a torrent.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.