VPN not working on ANDROID BOX

Okay so maybe I get rid of Def Squid perhaps a hack on it yeah? In my settings under network and internet it does not show speed one minute I will double check. And what app do you reccommend to test speed and clean up? or is clean up not needed?

analiti is what I use for android speed test.

you might grab the fast task killer and sdmaid from the RAI. sdmaid will take proper setup and permissions.

1 Like

Under network and internet it has only the wifi networks and ethernet ip settings Proxy settings which are to be none and dhcp

under network>>>ethernet it should show local ip and link speed:XXX

If no link spped shown could be bad cable, connection, eth controller . If connected to a router try another port

Also do you have another box to try?

1 Like

It never has shown the speed and no I do not have another box to try. Just installed anailti. So your saying maybe the port of the router that canā€™t be as it works without the VPN

Hey just tested speed with anailti and cyberghost and it says 33.79 MBps. A third of the speed at least. Do you know if I could stream at that speed and no buffering

If this is the case all along the problem was DEF SQUID

33 is good enough for hd

So 1080 or 720? Or less

1080 should be good. In general a vpn will cut speed 1/2 to 2/3 and thats normal.

Hey thanks for all your day Mr. PATRON RONā€¦a lot of gratitudeā€¦so on each link like weyd it says for eg. 720p, 1.30GB at 2.9Mb/s so the 33 would cover that and some NO? Is that the speed part you were asking about? So this means I can use my REAL DEBRID then?

1 Like

debrid should be no problem. Actually I was wanting to know the link speed shown in the box for eth connection to see if it was active and showing 10/100/1000

1 Like

I have just tried a link with the VPN and so far NO Buffering.

1 Like

Sorry my head is a mess I have been at this for 3 days night and dayā€¦ It is playing so the problem of inaccuracy was all along Def Squid. I will find what your looking for when head is seeing not cross eyed. I have ELIXIR2 an app that reads all info and the link speed is 65mbps

1 Like

No need, if its working that all we wanted. Enjoy

Something I found was a was on developer options to speed up device was background apps and processes as well as an instruction how to configure DRAWING to speed up device outside of the normal kill tasksā€¦so on last question what virus removal or scan do you use?

grab a copy of total from the RAI.