Tivimate video and iptv best provider lists

TiviMate is a MUST-HAVE. Unfortunately the free version doesn’t really demonstrate how great it is.

Read and watch here: TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android

6 Likes

So i have to purchase a iptv service to make tivimate work

4 Likes

Sure. It is simply a stream player. Tivimate provides the player, you provide the stream.

6 Likes

any recommendations for service? I’m looking for a catch-up service as well as a robust sports service.

3 Likes

Ok thanks alot that helps me understand it better

3 Likes

Yes you would have to have a subscription with a url or their branded player to make any player work

2 Likes

I’m looking for those two service features as well. Will be looking for suggestions. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t think I would ever use IPTV if I couldn’t use Tivimate to be honest. It can take a while to get everything setup just the way you want, but it’s totally worth it. When you are all done configuring it you can go in the settings and create a backup of your preferences and save it on your device somewhere. Very useful if you have more than one device and want to quickly copy your playlist and settings onto them without doing all the steps one by one.

Here is the TP page with a list of the best IPTV services. IPTV Providers

As stated above, look for one that will give you the m3u url so you can put it in Tivimate.

I strongly advise that once you get your playlist loaded you go through each of the folders and mark which channels you want to be favorites. Then just operate from your favorites folder so you aren’t constantly flipping back and forth. I also get rid of the prefixes and suffixes so the guide only shows the network name and then I sort them alphabetically. On the guide push and hold the select button to pull up the submenu then go to channel options and then channel names editor.

5 Likes

You might also try making groups (sports, movies, music etc) so your channel list isn’t too long…
& I erase all my channel names & go by the logo’s (little less cluttery)

4 Likes

I use a Nvidia Pro and Nvidia TV (Tube). I have Tivimate set up on both devices. My question is, rather than transfer my Backup file via a flash drive. Is it possible to use the Transfer Files Over Local Network feature located in the Nvidia’s storage settings? I have my Backup File stored in my X-plore app which is on both devices. In other words, can I send a file FROM my Pro, TO my computer, and then TO my Tube. Also, couldn’t the Send Anywhere app be used in a similar fashion to send files to whatever device has the Send Anywhere app installed??

1 Like

Did it this morning. Just link Google Drive to Xplore on both devices and transfer it that way. Its under web storage in Xplore, just click add server. Make sure the same version of Tivimate is installed on both devices or else the restore won’t work.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be a nice update if the dev would write code to be able to create folders within the Favorites folder itself. That way we could just expand a specific folder to reveal what favorites we stored in there. Main Favorites with sub category folders contained within the main. Ex: Main Favorites: Sub folders: TV Shows, Movies, Sports, News, etc… Then hide all the other Categories and just allow favorites to show. This way you could really streamline your Playlist page to a few lines; IPTV Service and Favorites. Maybe the dev could code it so you could make sub folders within subfolders, too: Ex: Main Favorites Folder > Sub Folder MOVIES> sub folder Westerns, Sci-fi, Comedy, Etc

5 Likes

Sounds to me like you guys just have too many favorites lol. By default most IPTV services have categories grouped in different folders. I only favorite about half of US entertainment channels, a handful of sports channels, and movie channels that I watch on a regular basis. Even my favorite teams have dedicated channels you can mark as favorites. Rarely ever do I have to navigate to a different folder, and I don’t feel like it takes me that long to get through all my favorites on the guide.

Now, if I’m just browsing for a movie to watch and I’m looking for a certain genre then I’m not going to use IPTV. I’m going to switch over to another app and use Real Debrid. So maybe that is part of your struggles as well?

5 Likes

True, and you are right, but that’s thee glory of a good IPTV service is a whole lot of variety. :wink:

1 Like

I do the same. Keeping 5 Tivimate TV’s updated is a huge time saver

2 Likes

Just posted a video covering exactly this. Enjoy.

7 Likes

This is a great video!

1 Like

Hopefully someone can help. I watched Troy’s tutorial on how to install TiviMate. Because I have a Firetv, I can’t get to Google Store. It sounds like I need an emulator to get the TiviMate companion? Troy makes reference to something called blue stacks but scrolling through his tutorial I can’t see how to get that, in order to register for TiviMate premium. I downloaded blue stacks on my Mac, but I don’t know what to do with it? Jayhawks659 tutorial was great, if you have a shield, so his tutorial didn’t help me. Is there an even more play-by-play tutorial than the one from Troypoint I can follow? I think once I can get an account, I can follow the existing tutorials to add playlist.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Or maybe you could give someone you know with google play… the $ to make an account for you (but use your email if possible) …you dont have to have the app yourself

4 Likes