Video devil apk

Kodi 19 I can’t find a working download url for Video Devil apk. Its on my other firestick, is there a way to copy it to new stick? Are there any builds (if I must) for Matrix that include video devil? Thank you

Also if you don’t want to use it as an addon you can download the apk and install the stand alone app.

Sorry Miki, none of the url’s listed work. I’ve been attempting for about 2 weeks on both fusion and diamond. I was hoping some Troypointers learned of a new URL link. There are a few sites within Video Devil I can’t find in the others listed.

IS THERE A VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO CLONE FROM ONE FIRESTICK TO ANOTHER? I am replacing all my firesticks with 4K max and it sure would save time. Please advise.
Thank you.

[quote=“Brian11, post:3, topic:76109, full:true”]
Sorry Miki, none of the url’s listed work. I’ve been attempting for about 2 weeks on both fusion and diamond. I was hoping some Troypointers learned of a new URL link. There are a few sites within Video Devil I can’t find in the others listed.

IS THERE A VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO CLONE FROM ONE FIRESTICK TO ANOTHER? I am replacing all my firesticks with 4K max and it sure would save time. Please advise.
Thank you.

Video devil is no longer. It has it’s funeral when Kodi 19 launched.

That’s the trouble with addons, here today gone tomorrow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.