Verizon Stream TV soundbar/stream tv

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the verizon stream tv soundbar/stream tv. It is manufactured by Askey which is a subsidiary of Asus from what I can find. I obtained one from singing up for verizon 5g home internet. It runs on android tv 11. I have been trying to customize things on the device for a few weeks now such as using a custom launcher like I have on my Shield but have not had any luck. The stock interface is verizon branded and similar to a stock android tv GUI but way less customizable. I’m very limited on what i can have on the home screen. When trying to set up the custom launcher everything downloads correctly but when I go to enable the launcher from launcher manager the device does not allow the change. I don’t get any errors at all, it just doesn’t do anything. I have USB debugging enabled and have been able to install 3p apps like the troypoint app and downloader among others. I’m curious if anyone has any experience with this device and if they could point me in any direction. I’m willing to try and root the device but I think that would be my absolute last resort. Any help or advice is most appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.