Using MyGica ATV1960

I’m looking for a more detailed manual for the MyGica ATV1960. I have the device setup to my television and can see everything, but I’m not finding where I would go to install third-party apps. Maybe my problem is that I do not understand how to work the remote control. Does anybody know of a more detailed manual than what comes along with the device? This product it might be too much for me.

I can not find where the “MyGica Store” is. How do I find it??? Is There a “Downloader” App?

I was looking for a device where I could add third-party apps and not have to worry about storage like the 4K Max. I have used the Remote ADB to install internal and external additional storage on my fire stick. I can follow the instructions to set up builds on Kodi & Kodi Forks. So I thought that I would be able to use this device.

There just has to be a better manual then what comes with this device. Any suggestions as to where to go? Thank you in advance to anyone that can help.

So the manufacturer’s site isn’t any good? There is a manual there. Personally I would contact them directly and see if they can give you a link to a more detailed instruction manual.

If I were in your position, I would send it back for a refund if that option is possible. I’ve been unable to find much on MyGica,

There are many streaming devices that meet your requirements, are popular, and well documented. Troy is always reviewing new boxes. A better choice would be a device with a small learning curve.

If a return is not in the cards, you’ll need time to figure things out, mostly through trial and error.

1 Like

CALL TOLL FREE
1-855-MYGICA-8 (694-4228) or
Online Support
www.mygicasupport.com or
Email Support
support@mygica.tv
hope this helps…

In the past mygica was mostly known for their “hybrid” boxes but never really rated very high. Most devices ive seen are with older android versions, while not bad but might be indicative of their support…not lots known about them. Use the info @itzme provided and pray they speak English :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

The video i found was not new, but it did mention they had an office in Indiana, so hope tha’t who you get if you call :crossed_fingers:

Miki, First of all, thank you for your comments. Their manual is VERY basic. I got it installed but, I wasn’t able to find where I could load 3rd party Apps. Maybe my problem is the remote. Very complexed.

Thank you to all of you that took the time to respond to my questions. Their manual is very basic. My problem came when I was trying to move around the program and add third-party apps. Maybe my whole problem is that I don’t understand how to use their remote. It is very complex with a front and a back. I looked for more information on the remote, But there isn’t any. It just shows a picture and labels the different parts.

Itzma, I will try those phone numbers tomorrow. The only ones I found were in China. I did send an email to the support address and they sent back to me the same manual that came in the box. That just made me feel like they didn’t read my email.

Nothing more to do when you come up against poor customer service. GL2U.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.