US Court Issues Blocking Order for Various Pirate Sites

1 Like

The fight will continue. Maybe if legitimate streaming and internet services was more affordable with lots of content we would see a better outcome.

But nope, they just want to control everything. These stupid court battles dont mean anything, switch move on change countrys.

4 Likes

I AM NOT A LAWYER … this is not a legal opinion

I read the court document. It’s a DEFAULT JUDGMENT meaning defendant didn’t show up in court. Defendant didn’t even respond to any demands or inquiry. Judgement was sent to an email address. Item 9 of judgement states that it is unknown who are the individuals, agents, employees or associated persons and located at unknown addresses… Judgement is against their accounts and monies if they just knew who and where that was. Additionally these phantom people better quit and not do this anymore. I only read the first Judgement, but I wonder if that email address is afraid. Seems like a bad dream or a hoax. This is a great victory against an email address.

Again I am not a lawyer, but take a few minutes and read the court document and tell us what you think.

2 Likes

looking for straws? If isp’s were to ban people it would cost them. If we are lucky the isp’s who many are in bed with bigTV and own some of them will see the light. Walk in to any xfinty show room an you will observe more cable box returns than purchased and people upgrading their internet speeds. The cable companies are dying from over legislation. They must charge you for ota channels(WTF) and they are bound to that. Its not that they want to they are forced into it and in return you turn in your box. We are controled by stupid people doing stupid things.

4 Likes

Yep, this is a joke … not worth your time to read it

3 Likes

even if stuff got way cheep your only going to see a small and or limited amount of viewing channels…
all the so called premium channels and your BIG ADULT channel $$$ makers will never make it were average joe can afford anything… not anything good… theres always going to be people who just want to play. who wants to think of the next way to tell big brother to go phuck them selfs. do it not for the $$$ but for the fun. like my FTA file site i had… had to host it over seas in Malaysia… privet server… anonymous owner and so on…at the cost to me of $1200 a month…WAY MORE THAN JUST DOING IT LEGIT… and dept of home land security still made there way to my house… 2 give me a warning but could not prove nada… all in the name of fun… but had to close down… sucks having guys in black out side your house and following you around. phone going click click. back tracing ip address to government ip-s and so on just for fun… like it was not that many years ago SiriusXM radio was not played wit as it was only like $10 a month… now its like $15 a month and poof… people are playing radio now. its all about the because i can thing… lol…

3 Likes

I agree that the Government want to control everything.

1 Like