Unlinked Issues on new stick and update

I have installed unlinked on firestick 4K Max added the library but all the icons are greyed out and nothing will load from them. I also did this on a firestick 4K and it worked fine until the new update came, now there are greyed out icons and I cannot add another library.
What am I missing?

2 Likes

maybe a bit old but give these a try

Hey grandma…

The add a library is now at the bottom… & yes most superstore icons are missing but i found half of the random ones i tried, still dwnlded

I had icons yestrday too, cleared cache & poof they were gone

hth

4 Likes

@grandmax2

As @Sketch mentioned, most grayed out icons still download, the images are probably just broken image links when they updated it, its probably effecting all library’s.

Thanks but on the 4K Max they don’t download. I have uninstalled and installed it again with the same result.

I can confirm. On the Max any greyed out links will not download. The error is “Chain validation failed”.

1 Like

@grandmax2

Try other codes. I think what’s happening is ether broken image links or broken download links. Give them time to fix the library as there is over 900 files in 12341234.

2 Likes

I am having that problem too on my Max. Get the “Failed to Download” message and Chain Link Failed, whatever that means

1 Like

they are also not downloading on fire 4k

@grandmax2

It’s not effecting all apps but a few. I posted up guide with more codes. Please be patient, the update may have broke links for downloads.

It’s affecting all the ones I was looking for but I am trying the other codes and finding some.

@grandmax2

There is other ways to get them as well.

Downloaded the link directly because downloaded states" error url not recognised. But, inputting any code beginning with numerics unlinked code does nothing.

1 Like

I wish people would read my post… unlinked is updating.

Some apps work some don’t. Give it time.

4 Likes