UK Police Making Home Visits to Unauthorized IPTV Subscribers

1 Like

Here is my 20 charactors

so called crackdown by uk police knocking on 1000 uk homes ref illegal streaming that leaves around another 3 million to go good luck with that

2 Likes

Sounds like TDUK might be sweatin’ a bit?

I’m sure someone will let the Cops in and sell them “Jailbroken” Loaded Firesticks with lifetime maintenance!

1 Like

they probably have them already

2 Likes

Police Pay Home Visits to Warn Pirate IPTV Users * TorrentFreak

2 Likes

ile get sandwiches ready

5 Likes

Probably found them without VPN protection .

2 Likes

I remember back in the day when we would program cards to insert into set top boxes to get everything Dish, Direct, or Comcast offered.

Well, the satellite and cable companies got tired of trying to scramble the feed to disrupt the coding on cards. So, they started sending these mobile units (trucks w/spyware) to detect house that were getting illegal feeds. Never ever heard of anyone getting more than the trash can letter from Concrap.

6 Likes

just scare tactics again laughable

1 Like

anyway got to go footballs on lol

2 Likes

Dish pretty much put a halt to pirating their satellite service when they went to Nagra 3 encription.

Before that, you’d hook your receiver up to a computer to download the keys.
After that, some receivers were sold with an ‘iks’ system where you’d hook the receiver up to an internet connection and the keys would automatically renew.

2 Likes

Even before that, wonder how many people here would remember j-tagging a receiver?

1 Like

I remember Black Sunday as they called it. They (Direct TV and some government group) infiltrated one of the popular groups that were sending out mods or hashes for the cards for Direct TV. and then a week before super bowl Sunday they sent out a signal via that hash that not only zapped the cards, but disabled the receiving unit box. I always wear my Tinfoil Hat while playing with Kodi :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Think they would be better turning out for victims of burglary

2 Likes

oh no thats to hard streamers an motorists much easier

1 Like

google black sunday direct tv… i thought that was just the nickname we gave it… but it was actually a thing :joy: ? 20 years ago. damned it i am getting old

1 Like

You say nothing to the police this is unconstitutional, you record the police and you let them know this is private property you have bo legal reason to be here or resonable suspicion of a crime. Make sure you know your rights.

Wether or not you use iptv is irrelevant… the person who is selling it to you is liable, go find them plus they need to prove without a doubt you are using something “illgeal” iptv is not. Content licensing shouldnt be a cop to the door. Its a scare tatic. Dont comply. Netflix could be streaming something they haven’t gotten illgealy. Its a game. Big tech and big elite.

If you’re old, I’m old! I remember this stuff like it was yesterday, but I’ll forget where I put the tv remote several times a night. :grinning:

1 Like