Troy's IPTV Smarters Install Video - Samsung TVPlus Missing USA Category

Following Troy’s “How to Install IPTV Smarters” video tutorial (https://troypoint.com/iptv-smarters-app/), the video shows the free/legal Samsung TVPlus M3U installed with a total of ALL (1192) channels and a “USA” category (222). After following the video, everything looks good with my install except the “USA” category is missing and the ALL category count is only 1006. Has anyone experienced this issue and/or know how to restore the USA category? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

There was a thread here that talked about this. I think the developer is aware of it and was working to fix it. But that was a few dsys ago.

2 Likes

If any of you are using the Samsung pluss m3u8 from Matt Huisman. There is an issue with the US groups, and it will not load. If you try loading the “all” then it will load but not the US group. I talked Matt today and he is aware of the issue and is working on a solution. Here was his response to me, "samsung have switched to a new api endpoint
current one still returns OK data for all countries except US.
So, I need to figure out the new endpoints"

I just checked this morning on his GitHub page and still no resolution to the issue.

All the other countries will load as normal. This is only affecting the US channels.

2 Likes