Troypoint is getting famous

Not sure there is a category for this topic. I just wanted to make a comment regarding Troypoint. Troy’s site has become one of the “go to” sources for info and help, so much so that even Amazon is using excerpts from his videos, on their site, to help customers resolve their issues.

TROY YOU DID IT MERRY CHRISTMAS.

12 Likes

Cheers, Cheers to you Troy! You are a remarkable man. I have learned so much from you in the last 4-5 years. You keep it simple and to the point. I too have seen you in lights while on Amazon. Cheers again to you. Enjoy the holidays. Stay safe. Take care :slightly_smiling_face::heart:.

10 Likes

I became a computer junkie around 2011. I have been one every since. Since I stopped working, that is a major part of my life. Every since I bought my first Roku streaming device it has become my biggest hobby. I am a home body and I will be 76 on the 27th of this month. I think this stuff keeps my brain active. Thats why I bug the heck out of you guys. If I had not come across Troypoint some where along the way I probably would have gave up. I know some of the topics I come up with seem weird or petty to you guys, but your help saves me a lot of headaches. So I think that this is a good time to say THANKYOU MR. TROYPOINT. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of ya’ll !!!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.