Troypoint Demographics Poll

I am a founding member but not showing as a patron help please

1 Like

Look at the 80 plus drop off - wonder why?

Will he answer?

Hello, a founding member is someone who purchased the Fire Unleashed E-Course waaay back in the day.

If this is you, please send email to me at mail@troypoint.com and provide me with the email address and full name that was used for registration of Fire Unleashed and I will check our list.

All the H and HU old timers I see…

1 Like

Remember ladies and gentlemen, with age comes wisdom….sometimes. :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

4 Likes

WOW everyone here has a AARP membership

1 Like

It’s in the poll above. I voted :grinning:

1 Like

Or AMAC.

2 Likes

Lol but am more impressed by this group. Average person this age can’t use streaming device and/or apps.

2 Likes

Wow. In a way this comes as a surprise and in a way not so much. According to these stats, 88% are older than 50, and 95% are older than 40. I have noticed that almost all of the millennials I try to have any conversation with about the subject matters on this site are either totally clueless or simply uninterested.

It constantly blows my mind when they don’t even know or can articulate the differences between the left and right mouse buttons.

But when it comes to dimwitted Facebook horse manure they think they are masters of the internet. These stats validate my conclusion about the intellectual decline in the US.

3 Likes

I had to Google…“Am I a millennial”, as I didn’t actually know what years they consider when talking about it.

What is a Millennial? Millennials were born between 1981 and 1996

Since I was born in 1984, I take offense to your comments lmao. :joy: :rofl:

I’m 75

There are always exceptions AMD237. I have spent time with some sharp millennials but I have no problem holding my own with them. I am 76 and almost everyone I meet including those my age thinks I am a dinosaur when it comes to this stuff.

I am just surprised at how little interest these whipper snappers have in these subjects. They would rather spend upwards of $200 or more a month and let others figure it out for them.

4 Likes

And memory loss.

I tend to believe that their free time is too valuable for them and they don’t want to take the time to research etc. This isn’t a simple 15 to 60 minutes and we are up and running.

1 Like

Yep - millennial blood flowing through those veins of yours. :grin:.

1984 was a heck of a year.

The good.

Ronald Reagan got re-elected.
Macintosh computer was born.
Ten year countdown to the birth of the internet begins.

The bad.

AIDS was a thing.
Macintosh computer was born.
Gandhi got assassinated.

What category do you fit in @AMD237? :yum:

:call_me_hand:

1984 was also a good book, and still is.
We are actually living that book right now:
Big Brother is watching
Telescreens
ThoughtCrime
blackwhite - to accept whatever one is told
Newspeak
2+2=5
The Ministry of Truth-creates truth by way of lies,propaganda,distorted historical records

6 Likes

I am 81 yrs old and cut the cable years ago. Troypoint and this site have been invaluable. By the way I am also involved with crypto, which a lot of folks don’t seem to understand.

4 Likes

Not taking offense to the general comments, but I will say that I’m a millennial. And if you’ve read my posts or watched my videos, you’re welcome.

1 Like