Troubles installing Movie Box APK after downloading

I’ve tried installing the Movie Box APK four times over the past week with no success. I am able to get it to download but never seem to get the install option pop up.

I am using the Downloader app with Troy’s instruction thread for this APK.

2 Likes

You may have an APK that is installed which may be conflicting with Movie Box.

1 Like

@JerryJ

After downloading on unlinked select launch, it will install.

2 Likes

Well I gave it a go. Movie Box Plus and after the install I have a Terrarium icon and when clicking to open I get a Movie Box Plus 2 is available notice and after clicking update it gives a 404 error. So off unlinked it doesn’t work and is a total mess.

1 Like

There is alot of apks on unlinked that are riddled with ads or don’t work properly.

I would stick with troypoints best streaming apps free and paid. Or go with kodi syncler or stremio.

2 Likes

I have The rai but the Movie Box isn’t in it. I tried Movie Box Pro. There are a few Movie Box apps so have to go through them to see which one works

2 Likes

Hmm! I originally tried using the APK function on the Rapid Installer which didn’t work stating that there was a parse error. So that is why I followed the regular instructions from this posting Install HD Movie Box on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV. Funny thing, when I just went to get the address, from Troy’s posting about Best APKS, I noticed that this write up for Movie Box, was from January 2020!

I am using a new TV Cube with just Kodi (2 addons), Cinema HD with RealDebrid and the VPN. I was just looking for another alternative to Cinema since lately I’ve found that it loads the wrong movie links. And in some cases Spanish subtitles are baked into the movies. I avoided Stremio and Syncler since you have to sign up for them. Just trying to stay under the radar as much as possible.

Thank you all for responding. I really do appreciate it very much!

2 Likes

The Seren and Oath Kodi addons (with RD) are very good resources. I’ve all but given up on APKs.

1 Like

With Stremio you can sign up with fake info and using a vpn you’re pretty safe. I use my secure email Proton with end to end encryption so no worries for me.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.