Trakt tv info and status

I have it, I turned it off for now, someone mentioned they monitor logs of legitimate streams movies/shows and can give that info up to isps if requested.

Is this true? Regardless I use vpns and different emails attached to fake accounts and stuff… I personally don’t use trakt, syncler watches my progress.

But it’s more of info gathering and to shine a light on it as they are a legitimate service.

Lots of people use it on kodi cinema and others.

I get that pretty much everything tracks which is why we use the vpns but it’s more of a info gathering session on trakt and their polices and iplogs

This is a direct copy/paste from their privacy policy.

Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Trakt cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Trakt or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.

With that being said I wouldn’t use it.

I mean vpns help but I wouldn’t use trakt if they are just going to do this to you.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.