Tmobile tv streaming device

Since t-mobile has thier 5g tv streaming device now has anyone tried to sideload on to it or even know if it is possible?

2 Likes

I apologize that was not the correct advice but they r just piggybacking another service for their tv service. It does sound like they are doing the same thing as they are around me. You have to have a streaming device to use their wifi

1 Like

i do know they combine the device with a cell phone line and run it on 5g ( where available) but what i dont know is if we can side load apps on to the device… which looks like a fat firestick … the new one looks like a chrome device. so basically is it a android os and easy to side load… or jailbreak ( which is totally something different but …)

I replaced my Century Link DSL modum/router (25Mps) with a Century Link c3000z Zyxel modum/router. Everything went downhill. Long story short, I saw an ad for TMobile 5G. I called the number, I choose next day delivery ($12). Monthly cost $50 Inc. taxes, fees and modum/router. Analiti speed test delivered 155 Mps download and 54 upload. Could not be happier. Nvidia Shield connected for streaming.
I do not have a TMobil account with them
DSL was my only option until this point in time.

3 Likes

With their streaming no you can’t. Just think of it as cable with a converter box 1/4 of the size. They can control prices of line ups premium ch’s and can shut it down with a keystroke. Use their wifi with a streaming device you choose then you can sideload. The modem will work basically like a cell phone. The stronger the signal means faster speeds up to 115 Mbps. The weakest signal around 30 Mbps.

2 Likes

Oh that is great to hear that it works with Shield … and it cheaper then internet… and if it saves money on iptv also… sounds like a great backup for me and i have T-Mobile as my provider. my phones so grandfathered in people would kill to have my bill…lmao

1 Like

Thank you for that info… i should have read the last one first now i got to go edit that reply…lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.