Tivimate ring of death

Works for me a lot of people dont know but there is one iptv player thats Works as good as iptv smarters and tivimate i have both of these try televizo free version and paid version there paid version allows you for 4 tv phones firestck android boxes etc and you can delete it if you buy any of the above tv etc so its basically for life has all the functions stop record etc

3 Likes

I installed the free version. Not impressed. Tried getting the Premium version through the app. You have to create an account before you even know how much it is. Now the free TiViMate doesnā€™t do much either but from what Iā€™ve seen so far itā€™s got way more options than this Televizio and I know straight up how much itā€™ll cost before I get an account. Not paying to do a side by side comparison though. Thanks for the short distraction.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

1 Like

Just looking at pictures of Televizio, it doesnā€™t look much different than Smarters. Iā€™m not a fan of Smarters, so wouldnā€™t be shocked if it was better. It doesnā€™t appear to be anything like Tivimate, though. Itā€™s obviously personal preference, but I want a player that looks and feels like the Cable/Satellite guides always did, but in Tivimateā€™s case, with many other options to customize.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, will try most of them soon enough, been banged up in bed with Horrendous bug for last 3 day.
Cheers to all again.
Jimmy.

I tried smarters, perfect player and another one off unlinked. I cussed so much my wife thought Eddy Murphy was in the house!

Axel F, automatically played in my head then

1 Like

I have the paid version of the Televizo app since November of 2021. Yes, I agree with you, that it is a good app, but imho, it is not as good as Tivimate.

Televizo is optimized for use on phones and tablets making it much easier to manage than using Tivimate on these types of devices. Although, with the use of the Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse app I installed on my phone. I was able to navigate and set-up my Tivimate app very easily on my tablet. Once I have configured my Tivimate to my liking. Then just using the built-in navigational features within the Tivimate app is really all you will need to access most anything.

I have both Televizo and Tivimate installed on my tablet, but rarely ever use the Televizo app anymore since I installed Tivimate. I have never installed Televizo on my Nvidias . So, I canā€™t give an opinion about its usefulness on that device.

I believe when I did the paid version it was for a lifetime sub. Anyway, I do like the app and keep it updated and I do have my iptv services installed on it.

Bottom line, Televizo is worth the time and dime to have on your tablets and phones. If for no other reason than the ease of use.

1 Like

Yes the i agree problem is everybody wants something for free to be a cord cutter you have to pay for iptv players which are good and it always help to have 2 or 3
Itā€™s only Ā£5 for life what more do people want

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.