Tivimate problem

I bought premium from Tivimate but they never sent an email with codes. Anyone else having this problem

@Crackerjack

What do you mean? It’s just a player for iptv service codes you need to buy it from a provider and they send you the info to put into tivimate.

1 Like

Which server do I use and how do I go about doing this since I already paid? I’m new to this

1 Like

@Crackerjack

As a newer user and new to this I’d suggest to search the troypoint website and the tutorials and guides for it.

Start here:

This setup tutorial gets emailed to every user.

I did all of these things. I guess I don’t understand the server part

@Crackerjack

Do you mean getting live tv?

1 Like

Yes. I downloaded the tivimate app on firestick and paid the tivimate companion on google play. How do I get a server? Please don’t think I’m an idiot…just not a techy

@Crackerjack

I don’t think you are an idiot, this isn’t like getting ce from a major telecommunications company. Got to do a few things frist.

You need to speak to a iptv provider to get live. We cant mention them on the insider but I will provide a link.

Look here

Again we can’t mention them on the insider, you can click on my profile and send a private msg if needed.

You can PRACTICE how to install a M3U and EPG

this M3u and EPG are for the PLUTO Channel. If you don’t want to keep it. You can easily delete the M3U and EPG by going into settings and select the playlist and epg you wish to delete.

Playlist: https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/us.m3u8

TV Guide: https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/us.xml.gz

Pro Tip: Copy and Paste these codes rather than type them

Disclaimer: No TV screens or monitors were harmed during the making of this tutorial! lol

2 Likes

If you want to use the record function you buy it. It’s only a few dollars for a whole year

Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile: Are a lot of formats like this one?

2 Likes

This can get you started. Miki also has a bunch of m3u, and TP has a page, too

PF is correct. Between PF and myself our TiViMates are loaded with tons of free IPTV content. I have, recently, begun trimming my list down as I’ve found I have so many free channels that I don’t watch, too many in fact. Really, who needs 50,000 channels? But if you want these m3u’s then I can certainly give them to you. Troy also has some that are simpler as they’re shortened for easier input. I presently have about 28 working EPGs as well. All are free and legal. My absolute favourite is the Free2View project. Do a search and read up on them, they’re very helpful.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.