Tivimate and iptv smarters guide

Great topic, my understanding is if I download a playlist that does not attach an epg, I can use multiple epgs? And I can enable all the epgs with one playlist? Funny how I enjoyed my firestick before paid iptv….seems all I’m doing is finding a working epg!

I have 34 EPGs and add them to every playlist. You never know where a channel missing it’s epg will pick one up from. Also there is an option to add an epg to specific channels.
Now m3u8 playlist will have an embedded epg, with just an m3u you may need to manually enter an epg url which can be done during the adding of a playlist if you have an epg url for the list.

1 Like

@Miki I’ve been slowly adding playlists and EPG’s to my tivimate and still have quite a few channels with no EPG especially on a lot of the sports. Is that just the way it is that no matter how many EPG’s you enable on a playlist you will still see a lot of a non-functioning part of the guide?

I am no where near the #EPG’s you have and maybe have 6 or so, so maybe I just need to upgrade my EPG Game! LOL

1 Like

So on a specific channel you can long press the ok to open options on the right. In those options you can see an add epg option if you click that the search will open on the right and it will try and match the channel, if you find the identical channel you can select it on the right and it should load, sometimes it takes a minute or two to load. I’ve also had some that don’t load the epg until I back out of tivi and then go back in.
Also I’ve learned not to do a generic search like Fox instead it works better if I do a search for a channels call letters like KPUG or such.

1 Like

Sports are going to tough to find. What country are wanting?

Nothing Specific just in general but I can find the times and channels for anything I want to watch from a few bookmarked sites on the Web. Really digging the iptv side of things for Local Channels and live Sports

just did this one - works really well; thanks! guess i’ll add the epg’s i deleted, so as to have more options to search…

2 Likes

If you go into the lift side of Es File Explorer, you’ll see ADD. If you should put any url in it, you could use it as a Book Mark. You can use 100’s of url right there to make a lot of bookmark. Even USTVGO. It works well there

1 Like

If you put any url into ADD, you could use it as a bookmark

where do you get the paid epg??

Does anyone know if Tivimate Premium will record programs if your iptv service does not have this feature? I have not been able to get it to work. Thanks,

Hey @sim_bill Pretty sure it doesn’t matter what playlist you’re playing…tivimate’s recording feature should be totally autonomous. I believe you might be thinking of the “catchup” feature some iptv services have. Try recording something live for a couple of minutes & then go into your recordings section to the left & see if anything is there. Pardon me if you’ve already been doing this.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.