The Perfect Movie & TV Show Streaming Setup

Kodi has outlasted many apks. With Kodi addons and RD seem to get more links as well.

Plus Kofi is a media player and hardly ever get any playback issues like you get with apks and using an external player

7 Likes

I had Seren working great (with Real Debrid and IPVanish) for two days, now Kodi wont pull up for me. Ive tried restarting my 4k firestick a few times and tried without ipvanish with no luck. Any hints/tips/ideas outside of deleting kodi and reinstalling my apps? Thnx!

1 Like

Hi @Jimsmith450
If itā€™s Kodi that wonā€™t boot, then delete and reinstall is probably your best bet.
If itā€™s Seren that wonā€™t pull links with your RD, then check your subscription with real-debrid to make sure it hasnā€™t expired.

2 Likes

Thnx. Kodi wont pull up at all. Was hoping some sort of solution outside of deleting and having to add back all my apps. Appreciated

1 Like

Just a reminder that this topic isnā€™t ment for support, please read our guides and make a topic separate from this please.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve read several posts on peeps discovering from download failure that their Real Debrid account expired, and then a bunch of replies on how to set up notifications through various APKs and AddOns. Hereā€™s a thoughtā€¦
If you enjoy using Real Debrid, then change your account to auto renew, and it just charges you $3.50 US a month, which, in my opinion, is worth it for just the fact I donā€™t have to worry about my account expiring. That said, Real Debrid did have some network issues and on 2 occassions that Iā€™m aware of, they were off line. For that reason, I activated a auto renewing account with All Debrid as well, and guess whatā€¦ most APKs and AddOns that support Real Debrid, also support All Debrid. Bottom line, stress free, zero buffering Happy Streaming!!!

6 Likes

Interesting post. I havenā€™t had any issues with ads in Cinema (unlike BeeTV and TeaTV), but the wrong movies/shows being streamed has got much worse. I still use Kodi. The crew has gone downhill REAL fast but Seren is working well (I have real debrid set up with all of these). Stremio kinda works but Real Debrid keeps disconnecting and its a royal pain in the a$$ re-installing the API key (on a firestick).

2 Likes

Syncler was my go-to but could not renew membership without bitcoin. Too much hassle. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Tried Kodi with a build in the past without RD and was not impressed. Giving Troyā€™s super setup a go (heā€™s my hero).

1 Like

Hi @marcpowell2011
Welcome to the community.
Might give Kodi another test drive with Seren, The Crew along with real-debrid.
Also try Stremio with real debrid.

2 Likes

Fen Addon is also a very good aadon itā€™s very fast

1 Like

Thanks Sbrowne 126. I set up Kodi with both last night. I will let you know.
I seem to get better Torrent sites with Syncler. Researching if I can add them to my Provider lists. Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Check to see if T-Mobile or Verizon are in your area for internet connect. Both are starting to roll out 5G coverage with very good speeds and good prices.

1 Like

YES! Iā€™ve had the T-MOBILE 5G gateway with a Power Signal of 3 out of 5 bars (good signal) for over two months now and itā€™s great! Iā€™m running from 160Mb/s - 210Mb/s, with IPVanish VPN Iā€™m getting 40Mb/s - 110Mb/s. These are Downstream and 40Mb/s - 70Mb/s upstream. With Spectrumā€™s 400Mb/s cable I got from 460Mb/s - 490Mb/s Downstream and only 20Mb/s - 25Mb/s upstream. With IPVanishVPN I only got from 20Mb/s - 60Mb/s Downstream to 10Mb/s - 25Mb/s Upstream. Cost $75.00/mo Version and only $50.00/mo. for T-Mobile.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to use Bitcoin igot a prepaid visa card and used that had my code immediately worked great very secure used a fictional name good luck and welcome to the community

3 Likes

Which key site did you use? This is a great idea. One of those ā€œDuh! Wish Iā€™d of thought of that!ā€.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Canā€™t remember what the name was but I think it was the first one that is authorized by syncler when you click to pay I will check later when I have more time good luck

1 Like

I too have installed Syncler and tried to install Stremio but I couldnā€™t get it to work. Syncler is still a little disappointing to me. Still having issues getting links for some shows and another of failure to find sources. Not sure if itā€™s the apps or just the shows Iā€™m trying to find.

What was the problem with stremio? The best way to get it is from the official site.

2 Likes

Setting up the RD API etcā€¦ I installed the add-ons but do I have to enter the RD API Key through Torrentio on the device that Stremio is installed or can I do it on a separate device, similar to Syncler?

When I tried to install the RD API for Stremio on the device in questionā€¦I keyed in the key, clicked OK and nothing happened. But supposedly it is supposed to open Stremioā€¦

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or not?

https://torrentio.strem.fun/configure

1 Like