The Crew IPTV service on Kodi 19.3

Has anyone noticed that there are only 3 IPTV providers available now on Crew add-on running on Kodi 19.3? There use to be several more not that long ago.
Are there any other Kodi add-ons or Crew updates that provide more IPTV options?

1 Like

I have not tried the IPTV on the Crew. Try Mad Titan Sports for live TV. Don’t let the Sports fool you, Mad Titan Sports has much more than just sports for live TV.

2 Likes

No doubt. Mad Titan Sports is the way to go for live TV. Even gives you a sling tv choice ($L)

1 Like

Agree. I always tell people the same about the Doomzday Sports 101 build. There is much more than sports in there. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah it was great all summer long with hundreds of channels. Was even able to get an out of market Regional Sports Network that you just can’t get living out of their coverage area and it all just went away. I tried to find out who The Crew Developer is from another developer whose Builds I’ve been using for years but no luck

1 Like

I installed the Mad Titan Sports, it’s ok. I found that quite a few links don’t work. The sports selections is good, but the Crew add-on has most of the same links.

Has anyone tried the Q Sports add-on (from the narcacist repo)? I’m thinking of trying it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.