The Crew Fix Being Worked On

I’ve taken another look in the crew support group and the admins are working on a resolution for the ResolveURL issue since the new update. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Just sit tight and periodically check back. In the meantime, Seren is still working well for me as a backup.

2 Likes

Hi @Jayhawks659
I just installed the Crew and integrated RD, it will pull plenty of links, but like you said, still will scroll through the links looking for a link to play and then finally an error message pops up indicating “no stream available.”
So I tried a second time, same thing happened only it eventually landed on a link and played.
So they must still be working on it. I’ll check on it from time to time today and see how it goes.
Thanks for your update. I appreciate it.

I personally believe seren is better as its a rd only addon. But thanks for the update.

3 Likes

If you setup the crew to use real debrid cached torrents only it’s basically the same thing. The only difference is how the lists are setup and the layout. If you use a custom skin it doesn’t matter anyway.

1 Like

Cant use orion in the crew. But yea basically. I use both if needed. The a4k scrapper addon is in my opinion better. Essentially they are somewhat to same.

To each their own i guess. I dont use kodi as much anymore.

No idea what Orion is. Don’t know which scrapers are better because I only use RD cached torrents and never have a problem finding what I’m looking for. If you’re scraping free sources maybe you’d notice the difference. I haven’t tried watching any movies from the 1950’s so I’m not sure if there’s a difference with that kind of content lol

The Crew seems to be back to normal.

1 Like

Still acting up for me. But I just found instructions on how to roll back ResolveURL from a different repository so I’m going to give that a shot.

No luck here either…play free links but no Real Debrid links with The Crew…

1 Like

Did anyone check their twitter…?

https://twitter.com/RealDebrid/with_replies

There is a reason why its down, or not working with the crew. Well i think this may have something to do with it. By all means it should be running. Probably server congestion.

What are we supposed to be seeing on Twitter? I clicked the link but didn’t see anything relevant.

1 Like

I made a typo, i ment to say there may be a reason why its not working correctly, It looks like they are making updates to real debrid and kodi so there could be some server congestion. I was curious if anyone has seen this and had insight on it.

2 Likes

I just tried what was in the tweet. From what I can tell it looks like they are looking at a way to manage your real-debrid torrents / links via Kodi.

1 Like

Just tried. Not working

You just updated your fast Kodi Crew version and it works great. The added “watched” check is nice. Good work

1 Like

Thank you @Jayhawks659 for your time and effort on your crew version.

1 Like