The Crew addon and Wolfpack

Just noticed if running The Crew addon that Wolfpack automatically disables itself. Wolfpack will not run on Kodi if The Crew is also installed.

1 Like

Indeed! I noticed that too. Even got a cheeky pop_up telling me The Crew was dodgy :joy::joy:

1 Like

Pretty sure this was discussed before, didnt have to do with a dev fight between the two?

2 Likes

I got that also. So out of curiosity I uninstalled The Crew, Wolfpack still gave the pop up.

3 Likes

Yes.
Midian’s team does a great job with their builds and addons and has developed a pretty good ecosystem which is a Kodi fork. But the main dude is one of those “my way is always best” types. He has takes exception with anything that is not related to BMC, including TP.

1 Like

As i stated in a post weeks ago , if you have them both on , Wolfpack won’t work, so if you uninstall the Crew and clear the cache in Kodi then Wolfpack will work.

I found that Promise and NIGHTWING are better than Wolfpack.

4 Likes

Nightwing is definitely a good one. I’ll need to investigate Promise.

1 Like

I know you posted this a long time ago, but what you said is still 100% true to this day. The main dude still thinks he is the only dude in the world that knows how to do anything, when nothing could be further from the truth. The builds usually do work well and are updated fairly frequently, but are extremely simplistic at best and have yet to ever improve over time. I say this, one, because it’s true. And two, because the main dude is constantly badmouthing The Crew and Troypoint. Turnabout is fair play.

1 Like