TeaTV -- can it download?

I’m using the latest version of TeaTV (v10.1.8r, I think), but no longer see the Download option after selecting a source file.

How to download? And what does “Copy to clipboard” mean, and how does one use it?

Hey @dcdan Latest version is 10.4.2r…just got it today @ Unlinked store 96960000 ad free (AF Lite). See if you have better luck there… :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, odd that the v10.1.8r internal version check indicated I was running the latest version.

Nevertheless, I updated to v10.4.2r, but still no Download option.

And now, two more mysteries:

– no RD links
– despite getting the AF Lite, there are superimposed ads, and so far, at least one ad interruption

Thanks.

OK…good news…at least you now have the latest version…bad news…you’re right, no download options…now as far as RD…I don’t use it so someone that does is gonna have to help ya on that. Give me a little bit & I’ll check 3 other movie apps to see if any of them have download option. brb…

Not having a lot of luck with the other apps I tried…this was discussed earlier this month…may I suggest you go to the thread link below & start reading on May 8th w/BigDave…there are some options from posters there. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help, but if nothing else, you have the latest version :roll_eyes:
GL2U :cowboy_hat_face

Thanks so much for all your effort; I’ll do as you suggest.

Another thing that makes this so strange – only a few days ago, I downloaded an episode of a show via TeaTV. Very soon after – same day – I tried to download the next episode, and the Download option had disappeared, and not been seen since.

Yeah, that is strange…kinda what was mentioned on the thread I sent…I never download movies or shows but I do remember seeing the option in the different movie apps I’ve used before…but don’t have a clue why it has seemingly changed :thinking:

Hey @dcdan
So I installed TeaTV, version 10.2.3r
When I go into settings, click on About, I’m told I’m running the latest version.
Then clicked on a link to watch show, and there is no longer an option to download; only to play, play with external video player, play with subtitles, copy to clipboard. I got plenty of RD links to choose from and no ads.

I rarely download as well, but it comes in handy when traveling without access to RD. Download was an option in Cinema, and earlier, in TeaTV. Maybe others, as well.

I read that thread you suggested, and the OP was experiencing the same difficulty, but many of the respondents seemed unaware how to use ES Explorer as the download mechanism. Its use was explained in a long-ago Troypoint tutorial.

1 Like

Yes, those 4 options are what I’ve recently encountered.

The absence of RD links isn’t very surprising, probably just no links YET. Other shows DO show plenty of RD links.

Does anyone know what “Copy to Clipboard” means or does? I’ve clicked on it, but can never find it. It sounds similar to “Cut”, as in the context of Cut and Paste.

Thanks.

It can be done in Stremio with an app.

Actually, I can live without any, very occasional, downloads.

I would love to try Stremio, but couldn’t get it to work, as discussed recently – mostly between you and Elginhurd, I believe. To avoid going off-topic here, I’ll start a new thread with the questions I had after following that now-closed thread.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I look forward to helping you. One quick point. It’s always much easier to setup Stremio on a computer to get RD installed.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.