Syncler + with muliple Provider Packages

Hi guys! Are you able to install and use multiple provider packages, say Jackedup, Orion, Wako and Bouncy or will it just use the last installed package?

@conman33158

You can but i dont recommend it. Using multiple providers packages slows down the link gathering. As they are all scrapping and tend to get the same ljnks so now duplicates have to be removed.

The best practice would be one kosmos one express, but if you have express just use that. Jackedup without orion is fantastic. If you have orion and rd then use there package but have to install it manually. If your using free orion use that in kosmos with a low link limit like 5 and jacked up in express.

If you have only kosmos and no syncler plus use bouncy.

Cheers mate, I tried the Jackedup with Orion and it didn’t use Orion for some odd reason, I’ll try Jackedup with Express and Orion with Kosmos and see how that works :slight_smile:

1 Like

@conman33158

If you have orion with rd its better to use there url. Jackedup without orion is amazing.

Jackedup up seems to not work with orions api key, however the install instructions to use orion is on the website.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.