Syncler + subscription

I cannot remember how to subscribe to SYNCLER +. Can anyone help me. I did find a site called (i think) buypremium.key for syncler …something like that and it came to $40 + cdn for 12 mths. I backed out of the payment as last year I believe it was only $20+ but I cannot remember how I subscribed. Maybe someone can help me here :thinking:

1 Like
1 Like

Yes Miki I looked at that link before and it tells you how to use app etc but does not explain the subscription part and how to do it. But…will check it out again and let you know if i missed something. I was trying to do it on a new firestick for a friend. I already subscribe but cannot remember how I did it. I do remember it was not simple.

Yes it does. If you scroll down and look at the payment plans it tells you exactly who to buy from, how, and duration/devices.

Back when I used syncler it was this option I used.

1 Like

Gosh…off to check that link again. Friend kept talking while reading the site LOL. I can only do one thing at a time. :upside_down_face: Thank you

Hey it’s all good Westy and you are right, it is a tad difficult. Just follow the links to purchase a sub and it will end up on the payment page. I think there are 6 sites named along with the sort of payment they accept. You were also correct that it is $20/yr.

The Monkey pay site works fine. You can also use the actual site, but they will only take crypto.

1 Like

Just go to the syncler website and click join and pay not difficult but syncler only takes crypto those other payment options are for people who don’t have crypto and non crypto syncler subscriptions are a bit higher priced

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.