Syncler+ problems

I have used Syncler trial version when it first came out. When I upgraded to Syncler+, everything was great. All was in working order. Now months later when I’m trying to renew my service all of a sudden I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it. First I paid through Keyoneclick service, which took 2 days to get another code for a different site where I would get my Syncler+ activation code. So I got Prem.link site, where I have to create an account. What a fiasco! They finally had to activate my account there manually cuz their site sucks! Once I finally log in to their site, I put in my code from Keyoneclick and it tells me the code is invalid. This is all just incredibly stupid to have to do to get a service. I really liked Syncler and the Syncler+, but this was just too much jumping through hoops for me. Has anyone else had problems with getting Syncler+?

2 Likes

Hello @troydonaldson49 I purchased the annual plan exactly for the reason that you describe. Their payment system is ridiculous and I wasn’t going to do that every month. Maybe try Cinema Ad Free with Real-Debrid - Ad-Free Cinema HD Tutorial - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More

1 Like

Thank you! I will check that out.

1 Like

Just started using Syncler+, beautiful app. much more features than Cinema. If you’re an options/features junkie like myself, you’ll love it. but one question, can anyone figure how to not have the subtitles activated every time you play something. I turned it off in the settings but I still have to do it every time i play something. it’s annoying. any help would be appreciated.

Hello @Bostonscawt if you are turning off subtitles at the top when playing your movie or TV show, that should do it. When you click the select button while the movie is playing, you should see a subtitle icon at the top. Click that and turn off. If you have already done that, more than likely, the subtitles are hard-coded into the movie and in that case, nothing you can do about it. Try choosing a different link for that movie. Sometimes the newer releases all have subs hard-coded into them.

1 Like

So I figured out that in the EXO player (default player) settings it was turned on by default. I needed to turn that off to get them to not “auto load”. That fixed it so I don’t have to click the button at the top of the video player every time I ply something. Thank you.

1 Like