Syncler+ problems

I have used Syncler trial version when it first came out. When I upgraded to Syncler+, everything was great. All was in working order. Now months later when I’m trying to renew my service all of a sudden I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it. First I paid through Keyoneclick service, which took 2 days to get another code for a different site where I would get my Syncler+ activation code. So I got Prem.link site, where I have to create an account. What a fiasco! They finally had to activate my account there manually cuz their site sucks! Once I finally log in to their site, I put in my code from Keyoneclick and it tells me the code is invalid. This is all just incredibly stupid to have to do to get a service. I really liked Syncler and the Syncler+, but this was just too much jumping through hoops for me. Has anyone else had problems with getting Syncler+?

1 Like

Hello @troydonaldson49 I purchased the annual plan exactly for the reason that you describe. Their payment system is ridiculous and I wasn’t going to do that every month. Maybe try Cinema Ad Free with Real-Debrid - Ad-Free Cinema HD Tutorial - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More

1 Like

Thank you! I will check that out.

1 Like