Syncler not working like before

Tried using Syncler for first time in a few months. Doesn’t pull up any feeds that I can get with Kodi. I only have a few devices listed in my Real Debrid account and the acct is up to date. Uninstalling and re installing?

I’m not sure if I’ll be any help, but I am currently having no issues with Syncler and it remains my go-to for watching movies and tv series. My guess is that with the down months, some things may have changed. If you haven’t already, I would definitely consider to delete/uninstall everything and start over from scratch. I know that they have had a an update or two to their service, and a glitch may have occurred somewhere. Realizing the setup process is not the easiest, I would follow the steps - To The Letter - of how Troy recommends installing Syncler. Good Luck with it.

1 Like

At this point, i would uninstall and start over. This will make sure everything is updated and ready to go. As stated above, my Syncler works perfectly and it is my go-to Cinema substitute.

I havent had much issues with it. Its all possible that they where encountering issues of some sort effecting others. But so far so good.

You could try a fresh install.

I figured as much. If you guys aren’t having problems it’s me. I’ll try that and see where t goes. I’ve mostly been using the Skeleton build because it works so well

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.