SYNCLER light gray screen problem

Could not find anything in search about this. Rather than uninstall/re-install I wondered if there was a quick fix.
All works great in Syncler right up to selecting a link, then I just get a light gray screen and I cannot even back out of that. I have to select Home on remote to get out.
I have S+ and real-debrid <<(exp dec 2022).
Has anyone experienced this light gray screen.

Check your storage to make sure it is not full.

@westy686

While checking your storage if your are low on ram this will happen too.

There is another player I came across people use with syncler that’s lighter than mx and has all the codecs. Might be worth trying.

Storage is fine. 2.26GB. I was running Syncler from the USB storage drive. Moved it to internal, still the same. Now I feel stupid :thinking: how do I check the RAM available on firestick 3rd gen?. I clear the cache on my apps almost daily.

Thanks @Hgmartin and @TP-Dracoo. I again went through all apps, cleared cache, I went into syncler and selected Force Stop, I then changed player from MX to VLC (even though is suggested as “least” to use in settings. I then did a restart and it works.??? Not sure which of the above did it but thanks to both of you for your suggestions.
TP-Dracoo: what is the other player you mentioned and I would still like to know how do I check RAM available on firestick 3rd gen. Thanks again.

@westy686

I’m very happy you got it working. I will get back to you on that, I have been working 13 to 15 hour days this week and nom stop driving. When I test it out I will pm you.

If you run into this issue again pm me I will open the topic.

1 Like