Syncler+ ID problem

I have a Beelink GTKing Android box and have installed Synclair Provision App from Troypoint and everything went by the book(video) until I was going to type in the Syncler+ ID in. When I clicked on the "Log In " button and then didn’t any ID input area appear, only a typing layout and I didn’t see what I was typing in and where. What am I doing wrong?

@IceJoe

Welcome to the community.

Syncler+ requires a key to login and you have to buy them, when it says login it means key.

Yes I got one but the ID area doesn’t appear. Sorry if I havn’t been clear enough. Is it possible that this version of Syncler dosn’t work right in Android 9?

@IceJoe

Uninstall syncler, install syncler put your key in setup real debrid then use the provision app.

1 Like

Or just try pressing back button once.

2 Likes

I purchased syncler premium used PayPal and thy got back to me to saying they were having issues with that payment
Tied reaching out but not sure how to change my payment? Tried a few options but can’t figure this one out

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.