Syncler app code keeps failing

I have made several attempts to install the Kosmos provider package in Syncler and followed the troypoint instructions for step one “click the done button don’t hit enter on your key board” and It keeps failing so I’m stuck. Any suggestions?

@Footballfit

Yes, use your phone or another device when doing this, its failing because you are doing something incorrect.

How To Install & Use Syncler APK on Firestick and Android TV Box (2022) (troypoint.com)

2 devices is best for this.

2 Likes

Well I’ve tried on 3 differnet devices and the site still tells me failed to retrieve installation data. I enter the code exp 59kv-akx7 and then click next and get the message every time.

@TP-Dracoo
Well I’ve tried on 3 differnet devices and the site still tells me failed to retrieve installation data. I enter the code exp 59kv-akx7 and then click next and get the message every time.
[/quote]

@Footballfit

I mean while on your android or firestick when you install kosmos do the rest on your phone.

The code changes each time… its never the same code you have to enter it in one motion. Onky click done when you successfully installed on the second device it tells you to click done. I know what you are doing and no disrespect but you are not doing it right.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.