Super Charge Guide Not Downloading

I cannot seem to get The Free Troypoint Super Charge Guide to install the best addons. The download shows 50%, but keeps on spinning. Thanks.

2 Likes

@hammer
What device are you using?
If a Firestick, check and make sure you have enough storage.

3 Likes

Same here! Have you solved the problem? How?

2 Likes

Are we taking about the one that gets sent to your email when you become a subscriber?

There is a printout guide for kodi and a ipvanish supercharge guide.

I’d check your storage as well as mentioned above.

1 Like

I would like to have the printout guide for kodi supercharge guide.

2 Likes

I need to have the printed Super Charge Guide also as I can’t get it to download.

2 Likes

I have a Firestick 4k, but not sure how to find out how much storage I have. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Settings>My Fire TV>About>Storage
BTW I played around with a build on my 4K Max and installed a build to see how much space was taken up, I had about 2.8 GB free before the build install and when done I had 2.2GB still left free. That’s tons. I’m guessing it depends on whether it’s a lite build or such, and I’m also guessing some builds are bigger than others. I used the build for a couple of days but really couldn’t find the advantage as all I wanted was sports. So I uninstalled and went back to Kodi with 2 addons. I don’t do all the fancy skin stuff, just plain is good for me.

2 Likes

The reason it says 50% is because you must input your first name and email address to get the video guide. We don’t offer a printed version anymore.

2 Likes

Mush be a storage issue. I have supplied my name and email address, but the progress stays at 50% and the spinning just keeps on spinning. I’ll try to remedy the storage issue. Thanks.

Checked my storage. 722mb left of 5.28gb. What can I do to achieve more storage? Thanks

This has nothing to do with storage. The screen is saying you are 50% done with registering for the Supercharge Guide. Input your First Name, Email address and then click the “Get Free Guide” button.

Here is the signup form - Supercharge Kodi Double Optin

1 Like

I did input name and email but did not get the guide. However the info you provided to me was great and I do not need the guide now as I am not using builds.