Subtitles in Cinema

Hi Christoff. Since reinstalling MX Player, they are working again, even tho I don’t use it as my default player. I’m still using the Cinema player, but my subtitles have returned! Might help you!

Thanks! I was surprised! I don’t even use it, but I was reading up on it and it is designed to work in the background rather that being a stand alone app. Maybe that’s what runs all subtitles. Thanks for your input, I’ve enjoyed it!

This worked! I actually still use the default Cinema player, and all I have to do is go to the upper right and choose “subtitles “, with out having to reset the decoder thing and do the online search ST thing each time in every episode. Thanks!

Thanks did the same and also found video. On TROYPOINT showing how to download the subtitles using MX player,

Hi, yes I was doing that, but I had to set the decoder plus thing every single time and then search the subtitles every time. But I decided one night to switch it back around and use cinema default video player, and just check to see if the subtitles would work and they did! It’s much easier to me to just click the subtitles in the upper right hand corner and you’re good to go. But yes the MX player is what did the trick I believe

Hi, what is the Cinema default app? I mean, I see so many different versions; some have advertisements, some say “ modded” which I have no idea what that is. The last one I downloaded came from Applinked since Troypoint no longer has it, I didn’t see it and it shows many versions. I’m just curious to know what the default app is, thanks!

When I mentioned it, what I was talking about was, by default they have their own video player and unless you go in there and change it that’s what they use. I have issues with the MX player, because it won’t stay on the decoder plus sharing and it’s irritating to change it every single episode.

I use the subtitles coming in via MX Pro. I am able to set my color and size. But i have noticed if the link has 720P and higher the subtitles show up. If I can only get HD or HQ then I’m S-O-O-L.

Well it was the craziest thing. Massive tax quit working and cinema all together, but when I downloaded the AMEX player again even though I’m not using it it still works, and allows my subtitles to show up in Cinema

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.