Streaming unavailable

I have been unable to watch anything on Kodi for the last few weeks. No problems beforehand. Whatever I choose to watch, the top of the screen repeatedly says “stream unavailable”. I know it is not my broadband service. Is there a known issue with streaming at the moment particularly with Venom. I’m not great with technology so any suggestions please.

Everone here will ask the same question. Do you have a debrid service like Real Debrid? If not there might be you problem. It seems that the majority of addons thru Kodi will only function well with some sort of debrid service. If not then you will get what’s called free streams. They are pretty much worthless and don’t give you anywhere close to RD feeds. For example you might get 3 or 4 free feeds, but with RD you might get over a hundred 4K. 1080p or 720p feeds. Let us know

No I don’t think I do. Is debrid service something I can apply through the Kodi app?

No it’s a separate service from a company. Do a search thru here for how to install Real Debrid. It does cost to have, but is cheap and well worth it
[What is Real-Debrid and How To Setup on Kodi & Streaming Apps (2022)

Also lots of people here that will help you along. Just ask

3 Likes

That’s great. Many thanks

1 Like

@Ritzychick

Free streams from kodi come and go. The crew oath are your best free kodi addons.

But as mentioned by @Remy go with a debrid service will bet you a much better experience. Your experience is because there isn’t any links for links for your program.

Sucks I know bit real debrid is hugly affordable.