Stop buffering and gettin 4k on crew

I downloaded crew fine but when it gave you the code to get 4k and stop buffering, after I put in code and pressed ok it comes up with user name and password underneath. I tried to go on bt sports1, soon as I go on, buffering RIGHT away… plz help. I’ve really good virgin speed and surfshark . Thanks

2 Likes

What “code” are you referring to?

1 Like

Its resolve url “real debrid authorization” you get a 8digit code, then you you online to real debrid to enter the code and that gets you 4k downloads and stops buffering.

1 Like

Real Debrid doesn’t help with live channels, though. It gives you premium sources to stream movies and shows, the live sports would be another animal altogether.

1 Like

Ok thanks, i never knew that… thanks for your help with this…

No problem at all, that is why we are here! Live sports would be best to get a paid IPTV service (either verified or unverified). Plenty of articles about this on Troy’s main website if you would like to read more…just type in Live Sports in the search and will give you a lot of options to research.

1 Like

You know that Real-Debrid is a paid service, right?
Costs $2.98 + International transfer fee.

I’ve been using Real Debrid for years and it’s a Hell of a deal and must have if you are using KODI. I Pay with a credit card and have never had any type of international transfer Fees

Same here. I just extended my RD Sub for another 6 months for just inder $22/CDN, then I had enough loyalty points, or whatever they call it, so I cashed them in for an extra month and they gave me 2 months extra. Worth every penny. I don’t have Kodi but I do use it in Stremio. Great sources imho.

1 Like

Yeah Kodi is my backup for VOD. I’ll try the movie first with my IPTV service and TV mate if it doesn’t work then I go to streamio and after that then I go to Kodi.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.