Starting afresh

You can plug your router into a smart plug (timer) and set the timer to turn off and on. Also, you could control via an app remotely.

2 Likes

Yes I have my router set to reboot daily and that is found in settings and my modem is set on a smart plug but using the timer function. My modem will turn off for 1 minute as soon as that completes boot my router will then boot.

2 Likes

Just use an APK with your real debrid & get an antenna for the football. You can get a good quality cheap one at Walmart for $12-$15. You get plenty of channels in 1080p also.

1 Like

With football betting an antenna isn’t enough.
It’s fun to watch the games you’re betting on so an IPTV service is “bettor” :wink:

2 Likes

NEVER really thought that way. I use Wemos for alot of my lights around the house and have extras so I will try this

Actually I never miss a game. I use the Silk browser on my 4k Max and have access to 6 sport sites that have every sport you can imagine. 10 Best Free Sports Streaming Sites in March 2021

1 Like

Thanks for that,yes I’ve read about that

Oh and for Movies I use Stremio.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I like builds, much better I think. Im sure I’ve used the Xenon one before, will have another look maybe. thanks again for reply.

Hi there, is stermio available on the tp app installer. Just curious and would like to take a peak. Does is run w/wo RD? I’m sure that’s important. TIA!

Yes stremio is in the RAI

Hey again, are the 10 best free sports sites reliable? I previously had sportz nutrition until their downfall. I have, in the past, tried using the freebies but never got good results. I do have retiree friends that would luv the use but I’m trying to verify how reliable are the sites. And, just how to locate them. Sorry for all the questions. TIA! Stay safe.

1 Like

Open up your Silk browser ( Firestick) and use it to go to the sites. I use them all the time and the streams are very reliable, you just have to learn how to use them. I rarely use the stared links as those want you to sign up for their feed. So I use the links starting at say 3. Click “deny” when asked to allow notifications, on pop ups X out and close them, scroll down and click xxx to close the ad timer and then click the arrow to start. At first it takes a few clicks to get to the main screen but they’re free and once you understand about closing out the popups it gets easier every time. Once you have the event started you move the cursor off center, double click fast and it will be full screen. That’s about it.

You can integrate RD into Stremio using the torrentio addon. Bit of a process but worth it.

1 Like

Thx again for the setup info. I will look at it and hopefully add it to my mecool device. BTW, is it a memory hog? Just curious! TIA!

Am I allowed to ask a recommendation for iptv, or is that off limits/or get that recommendation on a DM somehow? Don’t want to break any rules. Looking up Troypoint’s recommendation, there was one for $10/ month, that started with ‘D’, are they good?

yes they are. IPTV provider talk is not allowed

edit…as a side note most reputable providers will have their own forum/chat to speak with them directly. If the one you mentoned is what im thinking they are very active on telegram.

1 Like

pointing
Citizens arrest! Lol

2 Likes

I’ll look into that. Thank you

1 Like

osifer I wus bein discreet :grimacing: :eyes:

4 Likes