Slow/no stream selections appearance

Last couple days having LONG waits for Cinemax and Cyberflex to show stream selections. Seems to eventually (sometimes) get there, but, normally do not have this problem. Have over 200 at PC and 25 at Firetv. Anyone else having same problem?

1 Like

@mldavidson

Welcome to the community.

200 and 25 down speed? The 25 down speed could be a issue. Lower then 10 up speed as well.

I don’t use those apks, but have you tried others?

Hardwired to router. Firetv must not be capable of higher than 25. Speed test says up to 4k OK???

Have Syncler and Kodi. Both with same issues.

@mldavidson

Most devices are capable of 10/100 which is 100 down speed. Wifi can do more, 25 down speed is low and could fluctuate to the point where it will effect your scrappers.

Are you using a VPN? Also if you don’t have a paid service like real debrid you won’t get alot of free links with these services.

For free your best bet is Stremio, at this point other than manual torrent downloading is the best free apk to use.

No VPN. Do not feel need in States.
What could be choking speed from 200 to 25 from router to Firetv?
My Firetv is several years old, could that be it? If so, why all of a sudden?

@mldavidson

You could be being throttling by your isp which is why you need a vpn for streaming as isps can now throttle things like kodi.

Even older equipment can manage more than than that. I’d do a speed test with a vpn and look at a hardwired connection.

1 Like

rebooted router. seems to work fine now. thanks for responses.

3 Likes

@mldavidson

Im glad that worked. :slight_smile: I will close. But highly consider a vpn with those services.

2 Likes