Since FEN no longer works

What is a good FEN replacement? I prefer an addon that allows “Mark as watched” episodes… without using Trakt.

It’s working fine. I’m literally playing something right now. Where did you get this bad information?

1 Like

I saw someone posted a screenshot of some little excerpt from Troypoint that said Fen was gone. I don’t use Kodi so didn’t pay particular attention. I’ll see if I can find it again. I did do an online search and never found any evidence of Fen being down.

yes someone posted it on here i did screenshot of it but probably its working just not being used correctly i dont use it myself so wouldnt know

1 Like

Watching a series on Fen right now and it’s working great.:slightly_smiling_face:

I had an issue with Fen a few years back so I found a fork called Taz that has been working great since. So I have Taz, Fen, and The Crew so I have some variety in case of issues.

The thing I like about Taz over Fen is that when I am bringing down a Pack of a series, Taz tells me when each episode is ready. Fen doesn’t do that - or maybe I missed a setting somewhere.

Anyway, variety is the spice of life!

1 Like

i did post pics of my set up but deleted it not sure if it was ok to do that on here

My FEN installation stopped working.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like