Set Mousepad as OK button on new Onn. 4K Streaming Box

Hi all, I by accident made my select button on my new Onn 4K Streaming Box the mousepad button and can no longer use the select button to go back into the settings and fix it within the mousepad app for Android. Any ideas on the best way to do a factory reset or disable the mousepad app without being able to utilize the select button in the middle of the remote that came with the Onn. 4k box? The select button can only go between mousepad, scroll, and d-pad. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If it’s the new GoogleTV Onn can you not use the voice commands and “open settings”.

I can, but I cannot click on anything since the select button in the middle of the remote cannot be clicked without it changing to the mousepad functionality. I am trying to see how I disable it or do a hard reset of the Onn box itself without having to utilize the remote. I have even tried the Google Home function, but that too just does the same thing with the mousepad function as if it was the regular remote too. Very frustrating.

Hmmm. That is aggrivating. I don’t use the GoogleTV Onn.

2 Likes

Being able to get into the Android boot menu this way worked. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

how do I get into android boot through the onn box?

Read 2 posts above yours. The post by Miki.