Service Providers

Do you think it’s advantageous to look for a service provider that is based out of your own country?

@bubbadoo

Hi. It doesn’t matter which country the provider is. The most important thing is that offering good service, no log policies, and of course a price discount also important.

If advisable to read about there service and support and reviews from other users. :+1:

Just corrected my post and removed VPN text.

If you’re referring to IPTV I would say yes, for many reasons, although mostly because your content you want would be sourced from the country you’re in. This is just a guess as you didn’t say what you’re trying to do, but as you posted in IPTV I made a guess that’s what you’re talking about. If anything different please let us know.

1 Like

Yes, sorry I wasn’t more specific. Chuckle, it was very late. My current one seems to be from Europe, and I’ve never found it lacking in any USA content. It’s time to look for a new one, though; and I was thinking it may be better to stay with one out of the USA court system’s jurisdiction.

1 Like

Pretty sure most are overseas for just that reason…kinda, sorta why vpns are too :thinking:

1 Like

For me, I want my provider to be overseas.

My thinking is everyday iptv sites get taken down. Say the authorities take down a iptv site in the Philippines. What are the chances they are going to then turn over those records to a third country(where I reside) or start looking for people out of their country/jurisdiction.

1 Like

I only use free m3u playlists and xml EPGs. No record anywhere. I have reliable lists that update regularly. Many I’ve had for months and along with my Silk browser I never miss anything. For VOD I have Stremio.
I also forgot to mention I always use a VPN, always.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.