"Search" List Not Showing

good “evening” again …

i had been having trouble with all apks including kodi where while trying to download a movie the app just close and goes back to “home” so i had to start openning the appk again …

so after few weeks with this situation i decided to “Reset to Factory Defaults” and after it uploaded i installed updates …

after it uploaded again i search and installed “surfshark” following troypoint video but now that i am going to install “downloader” when i click “search” and the “alphabet keyboard” shows i type “downloader” but nothing is shown except the word “downloader” and when i highlight the word “downloader” which i just typed a few dots “blink” on the bottom right for a few seconds then a message shows with the following information …

“Error”
“There was an error that prevented this from loading. If this problem continues, please call Customer Service by going to Settings, Help, Contact Us.”

i have restarted the firestick twice but the message continues …

as always thanks for your help …

jaime javier

Sounds like you need to jail break it again. Allow unknown sources. Possibly SShark is blocking this? Start fresh and get Downloader on it and go from there. Search on troypoint.com

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.