Real Debrid Warning

I stopped using Real Debrid after I relocated. I had that issue with different ip addresses I was unaware of. The white links works just fine without it.

1 Like

I have been using real debrid for 2 years and never had problem.

2 Likes

Been using RD for over a year and never have had an issue. But, reading from other internet sites RD is very tough on how their site is used. Probably a mistake on their belief maybe it was being shared.

Wsup Guys - I have Also been using RD for many years - I do know a year or 2 ago RD - was asking clients to Screenshot VPN and send them pic so they Knew it was you and That you were using ( such and such vpn ) Iā€™m guessing for Issues as thisā€¦You can go To RD HOME PAGE and send them message and Screenshot of your vpn and Iā€™m quite positive they will straighten you out.!! Keep surfing the Stream and Stay Golden

2 Likes

a VPN is similar to changing accounts or sharing accounts. This is mentioned in your agreement you do not need a VPN anyway because Real Debrid is your VPN. No worries and just donā€™t do it again

1 Like

Real-Debris isnā€™t a VPN. and will not afford you protection for you publicly displayed IP address.

3 Likes